Data Vault – Automated Offsite Data Backup
Automatically protect your organization’s most mission-critical accounting and fundraising data by using our proprietary Data Vault application. Data Vault is specifically designed to back up, compress, encrypt, and forward your files to our secure off-site data server. Data Vault can be configured to accomplish your backups on a variety of schedules. Data Vault provides for retaining multiple backup versions.
Our Data Vault service provides you with reliable and affordable off-site data backup solution. Even the most state-of-the-art computer equipment is vulnerable to fire and theft. Our service provides peace of mind by ensuring that your organization’s most critical data is not lost due to failure or human error.
- A small program is installed on your server and,at scheduled intervals, Data Vault automatically logs into our off-site data server and uploads your selected mission-critical data.
- How often your files are backed up is your choice. It can be monthly, weekly, or even daily with Data Vault.
Electronic Storage Receipt
- Every Time a backup is completed, the service sends a confirmation email to your email account. This electronic storage receipt provides detailed information on the folders and file that have been uploaded: when it was done, how long it took, etc.
- Should a catastrophic event occur, you have immediate access to your data by using your login and password. You can be back up and running in no time.
- Your data is stored at our offices on a separate, monitored, data storage server.
- Data Vault provides file encryption.
To download the offsite remote backup software please fill out the form below and we’ll send you what you need to get started.
For more information on Data Vault or any of the nonprofit software solution and services offered by B. L. Nickerson & Association, please contact us.